What is No Deposit Bonus 2018 UK?
In an age, where ‘going digital’ has become the daily mantra, life without the Internet is unthinkable. We communicate through email and web chat, shop online, conduct business through websites, watch movies online, so why leave the comfort of our homes to play casino games? Online casino gambling, once a small niche, has risen to dizzy heights, and today you can experience the thrills of online gambling, anytime and almost from anywhere. Regardless of the device you have- a laptop, a tablet or a mobile phone, you can take the casino game with you wherever you go.
Types of No deposit bonus 2018 offered by casinos
Although the beginning of online gambling is a little hazy- (somewhere in the mid-1990’s), the concept has evolved with the passage of time. Before the 2000’s however, you’d have to dip into your pocket if you wanted to ‘make or break’ your fortune. Today, players are offered no deposit bonus to attract them- a Match no deposit bonus for signing up and depositing money in your account- the casino doubles your insertion by matching the dollar value of your initial money insertion.
This was fine till players continued to play in the same casino, but if they wanted to play elsewhere, then a match no deposit bonus would be of no use to them. Targeting this section of people, online casinos started a new trend- offering a “no deposit bonus 2018’, where players got money to play, without having to make an insertion initially. The concept of ‘free cash’ just to play is indeed tempting!!
Types of No Deposit Bonus
There are different types of no deposit bonus 2018, and different casinos offer either one or more flavour.
- The casino offers players fixed credits for every new account- small amounts like $5 or $10 to let you experience its various offerings. The money you win and subject to a few caveats– yours to keep
- extra spin no deposit bonus 2018- these are usually linked to either a single game or specific slot games that the casino is trying to promote. Instead of giving you money to play with, you are given free spins. The winnings (if any) belong to you provided you meet the ‘wagering requirements’, and you don’t lose it on the free spins
- free time play- You can play for free for a stipulated set period- win as much as you can and get to keep it provided certain requirements and conditions are met
- loyalty bonus these are rebates given usually to existing players for their loyalty and as an incentive to keep them playing at that particular casino
Most of the ‘no deposit bonus 2018’ that are in vogue are directed at new players that sign up for a new account and download their casino software. These conditions are not explicitly stated but implied.
Claiming a ‘no deposit bonus’
- first find a casino that offers the type of ‘no deposit bonus’ that you’re looking for
- create an account- choose your no deposit bonus; but before doing so, check out its terms and conditions just to arm yourself with info
- use your no deposit bonus and start playing the games you’re entitled to- you keep everything you win
- No deposit bonus usually come with high wagering requirements- so do ensure that you meet the wagering requirements before you claim your winnings
- with that done, you’re free to take it out and do what you want with it
A ‘no deposit bonus’ is a great way to find out ‘whether you like what you see’ without having to use your credit card. So go ahead and play on the strength of your bonus but be sure to read the terms and conditions thoroughly. A great way to keep track of the latest new no deposit bonus 2018 sites is to visit New Casino Sites 2018 UK regularly.
Good luck finding the best no deposit bonus!